Below is a selection of plaudits from
customers received to date:
- "The service, communication and final report were excellent. Would have no hesitation in recommending MLR to other organisations". Chief
Executive, Sefton Council for Voluntary Service (CVS).
- "Mike and his team always delivered work to tight deadlines, going over and above the brief to provide high quality
analysis". Development Manager (Yorkshire and the Humber Region), Heritage Lottery Fund.
- “Michael works in a very professional way and delivered quality reports within tight deadlines for us”. Commissioning Manager, NHS Halton
Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
- “Excellent piece of work and Michael is a dream to work with.” Communications and PR Manager, Symphony Housing Group.
- “Michael brings something to the table that we can’t offer in-house; namely a sharp, challenging, well-researched, independent evaluator and facilitator.
Added-value all round”. Troubled Families Project Manager at St Helens Council.
- “Really good piece of work and would gladly work with you again”. Community Development Manager, Halton Council.
- "Your work has helped us get to where we are and see where we need to be". Safer St Helens Neighbourhood Crime and Justice
- “Carry on in the same manner, very effective”. Director of Integrated Commissioning, Halton CCG/LA.
- “Michael operates in a professional yet friendly manner and keeps his commissioners fully updated at all times. If you are looking for someone who will
deliver you a detailed and comprehensive piece of work, Michael is to be recommended”. Public Health Manager, Cheshire East Council.
We have a long list of clients who are
happy to provide references on our behalf.