This plaudit (above) was received in January 2018. A big thank-you to the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cheshire and all of the service providers who worked with us on the successful evaluation of the Safer Communities Fund!
Below is a selection of other plaudits from customers received to date:
- "The service, communication and final report were excellent. Would have no hesitation in recommending MLR to other organisations". Chief Executive, Sefton Council for Voluntary Service (CVS).
- "Mike and his team always delivered work to tight deadlines, going over and above the brief to provide high quality analysis". Development Manager (Yorkshire and the Humber Region), Heritage Lottery Fund.
- “Michael works in a very professional way and delivered quality reports within tight deadlines for us”. Commissioning Manager, NHS Halton Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
- “Excellent piece of work and Michael is a dream to work with.” Communications and PR Manager, Symphony Housing Group.
- “Michael brings something to the table that we can’t offer in-house; namely a sharp, challenging, well-researched, independent evaluator and facilitator. Added-value all round”. Troubled Families Project Manager at St Helens Council.
- “Really good piece of work and would gladly work with you again”. Community Development Manager, Halton Council.
- "Your work has helped us get to where we are and see where we need to be". Safer St Helens Neighbourhood Crime and Justice Coordinator.
- “Carry on in the same manner, very effective”. Director of Integrated Commissioning, Halton CCG/LA.
- “Michael operates in a professional yet friendly manner and keeps his commissioners fully updated at all times. If you are looking for someone who will deliver you a detailed and comprehensive piece of work, Michael is to be recommended”. Public Health Manager, Cheshire East Council.
We have a long list of clients who are happy to provide references on our behalf.
Receiving and then learning from customer feedback is an essential element making the MLR>> business model work.
It's more than just a tick-box exercise at the end of a project. We build the project around regular review and critical assessment, jointly working wih the client to create an environment where people are happy to communicate not only 'what works' but equally importantly what doesn't work. We're happy to say that the former is the long list!
Return to About MLR>> page