Effective monitoring, research and
evaluation should support the development of models of good practice - identifying weaknesses, learning points and strengths.
At MLR>> we're not afraid
to critically challenge, providing an objective 'lens' when assessing how services deliver.
Our specialities include:
- Monitoring - plan design, implementation & support
- Evaluation - design and application
- Research methods - qualitative, quantitative & mixed methods
- Consultation and engagement - from hard to engage groups to strategic decision-makers
Our services include:
- Evaluations - process & multi-level
- Action planning
- Needs assessments & gap 'audits'
- Policy analysis & interpretation
- Consultation design & engagement plans
- Telephone surveys
- In-person interviews
- Site visit observation
- Discussion & focus groups
- 'World-cafe' events & workshops
- Data collection among hard-to-engage populations (e.g.offenders; military 'veterans')
- Data sharing protocol design
- Statistical analysis
- Visualisation, mapping & GIS advice
- Performance management, monitoring & tracking
- Neighbourhood profiling
- Reputation & brand assessments
For more information, or to discuss
potential projects, please get in touch.